Monday, June 15, 2015

Sweet Pink AZ Cowgirl Chic bag

Hey Y'all...Dawn here with my Sweet Pink Arizona Cowgirl Chic bag. That's a mouthful.
I guess I didn't get enough chic pink in my last project so it carried over to this one. :) But I sure love how it came out. 


 I started with the Linnie Blooms treat bag.  I like the stitching around the bag and I was going to use it this way until I decided to put all the pink girl trims on it.  So I turned it inside out...or outside right...depending on how you look at it.   Then I folded over the top and glued it with a glue gun. 

 So I played with the trims deciding what to use. I really love the wide flower trim and the pink zebra...made me think of my granddaughter Chloe. :) 
 I used a yard of the trim folded in half for the strap..I stitched down the middle so you have a design on both sides. And I lined the inside with a piece of a vintage tablecloth I had on hand...I save all that kind of stuff. Love it and it was perfect for this project.

 Again I used the glue gun to attach all the trims and I found the metal concho and gave it a little Arizona Chic Cowgirl look.

 I think it turned out sweet...it is a big hit in my store and I think we will be doing this for a class...definitely!  

I hope you enjoyed my project...check out the Linnie Blooms website for lots of cool canvas products and keep watching our blog for so many great ideas...have fun creating!

Thank you!

~Dawn Mattson 



1 comment: