Linnie Blooms Stitched Greetings Clear Stamp Set
Linnie Blooms Canvas Die Cuts: Large & Small Flower and Small Leaf
Linnie Blooms Card Kit
Sakura: Micron 05 Pigment Pen (black)
Clearsnap Holdings: Donna Salazar's Mix'd Media Inx® (Jasmine, Pewter, Mossy, Peaches)
Clearsnap Holdings: Colorbox® Archival Inkpad (Wicked Black)
Beacon Adhesives: Gem-Tac® Permanent Glue
Acrylic Paint of your choice (white, coral, green or colors of your choice)
Acrylic (or other) stamp mounts
6mm Plastic Gems (black)
Paperclips (regular and jumbo)
1. Using DTP, apply black ink to entire card front; dry completely. Place a jumbo paperclip along one edge to hold card flat. Stamp phrases on the card in Jasmine, Pewter and Peaches.
NOTE: Let ink dry for a subtle effect OR quickly sprinkle on clear (or colored) embossing powder and heat.
2. Apply Jasmine and Mossy direct-to-paper along card edges. Set aside; dry.
3. Apply a coat of white acrylic paint to large blossom; dab coral around the edges. Apply coral paint to small flower and green to small leaf. Dry completely.
4. Using Micron pen, draw faux stitches around petals and leaf, as shown; dry.
5. Pinch and shape flowers and leaf. Glue small flower onto large flower. Glue small beads onto center of flower; dry completely.
6. Cut a 2-3/4" section of LB Textured Burlap. Fold over top edge 1/2"; press to crease. Cut angled edges on both sides, cutting from bottom up to folded edge as shown. Glue top fold along short edges; hold in place with paper clips until dry.
7. Glue flower, leaf and burlap "flower pot" onto card, angling as desired. Dry completely.