Monday, June 16, 2014

Outdoor Design Challenge!!

Hello Bloomers! It is Jessica LiBasci here from Scatter Joy with Jessann! Today I want to share what I have created with the wonderful Linnie Blooms Products! This month the design team members were given a challenge. We were challenged to portray what kind of outdoor fun you we would have this month by using our awesome Linnie Blooms Products. Here is what I created, a family camping trip invitation tag!!




I used the Linnie Blooms Flutter Stencil and Mask to create my little owl and his tree branch, also Linnie Blooms Canvas Stars for accents and for my Camping Trip announcement. I love the Linnie Blooms products they are so much fun and have so many uses. 
Check out www.linnieblooms.com for so many wonderful products! She just started an awesome monthly Kit Club for only $29! That is a crazy great deal! 
Hope you guys enjoy my little owl tag. Come visit me at www.jessicalibasci.wordpress.com!

4 comments:

  1. OMG just adorable and too cute.. love the owl with star accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this?!! Love the idea of a family camping trip the owl and stars are so cute. This has a wonderful, rustic feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love this! What a great idea! So pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so stinkin cute and fun! Love the prim feel to it!

    ReplyDelete