Friday, February 21, 2014

Creative Bursts

I don't know about you, but sometimes I get some hardcore creative bursts!  You know what I mean -- when you just can't turn off all of the great ideas you have bubbling at the surface of your brain.  That's me today!  I tend to work up to these days, and I try to spill out as much creativity as possible.  The other evening it came out to this:

It's a protective sleeve for my new tablet.  I just love it!  I love using my creations as prototypes for new products to manufacture.  So, yes, I will be creating a bunch and adding them to my online shop within the next week.  And now I need to make one for my iPad :)  

Today, the creative burst continues...I'll be back tomorrow to show you the results of this one:)  TGIF!

Checkout what other wonderful, creative projects everyone is doing at:

2 comments:

  1. This is really fantastic…I am so interested in one of these sleeves but I have the old school iPad! Might have to update if it means I can get a nifty item like this to store it in, right?! Beautiful work…enjoy your creative BURST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!!!...what a GREAT way to use the Linnie Blooms products!

    ReplyDelete