Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hope is the thing with feathers.....

......HELLO!!!...this is my latest creation for the 
LOVELOVELOVE these awesome products!
Mixed stitch canvas...birdies and heart shapes...OH MY GOODNESS!
 I played with the canvas blank & shapes...coloring with paint...Dylusions sprays, Heidi Swap Color Shine, and my ULTIMATE new favorite color tools Faber Castell Gelatos!(OMG...YUMMY!)

 This is how my creative brain designs...with the bits 'n bobs all out in front of me...until I can get the perfect fit!
 up close of one of the birdies...heart shape wing.."hope" is one of my "I cannot ever let go of these Stampin'UP! sets!" from when I was a rep...

 ....and this is the back.....I printed out the first paragraph of Emily Dickinson's sweet poem, sewed it onto vintage music paper, and attached it to the canvas.
*************
I will be putting this in my Etsy shop this weekend....along with some other treasures from my heart!
Thanks for looking!...remember...if you are interested in coming over to The BeeHive studio to enjoy some creative playtime with Linnie Blooms, just convo me on FB!!

creative blessings,
debbie

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and I LOVE your color palette! Great job Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Debbie. All of those bright and cheery colors just make my heart smile. That is also one of my favorite quotes…I love how you stitched it along the back of your design. Fabulous, just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna!.....Loveeeeeeeee the Linnie Blooms products!...so fun to create with!

      Delete