Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Red White and Blooming

Hello Linnie Blooms Friends!
Donna K here to share with you my "Red White and Blooming
project in honor of Independence Day.
I love using the long blank canvases to create small home decor items.
I cut the 5"X11" piece in half to created the base for this piece.
Sprayed it with some 
and that is the base for my project. 
You'll also find that wonderful chevron burlap piece in the
I have incorporated a sweet stamped sentiment, some bling, buttons and stickers.
The adorable Melissa Frances hanger I use to display my piece is found HERE.
Thanks for peeking in today...be sure to share your project on the
Linnie Blooms Facebook page for your chance at being the pick of the week!
'til next time.
~Donna K / Created by Donna K

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! So patriotic and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS- this is amazing! Love all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweet ladies! I appreciate you both!

    ReplyDelete