Monday, August 25, 2014

New Product Reveal - Day 1

Yep!  Today's the day!  To start off I would like to share one of my favorite items to create with -- embroidery hoops!  Now, I hope you realize that you DO NOT have to be a stitcher to create with these!  With Fabric Fusion you can create a completely NO-SEW layout and no one will be the wiser.  Here's one that's completely no-sew:

I incorporated the Linnie Blooms Canvas House and Heart Die.  The beautiful piece under the house is a simple fabric scrap.  My doodle pen did the "stitching".  I colored the house with a mixture of Faber-Castell Gelatos and water.  To complete the look, I used my hot glue gun to adhere coordinating ribbon around the outside of the hoop.  

Starting today, Linnie Blooms carries wood embroidery hoops packaged with a piece of canvas in our online shop.  They come in numerous sizes.  Here are some more examples:
This one is another completely no-sew.
Isn't this snowman cute?  I hand-stitched this one and used a 3" hoop.  Perfect for Christmas ornaments -- don't you think?
As you can tell, sunflowers or any flowers are my favorite.  I LOVE the shabby texture you get from hand coloring the Linnie Blooms Canvas flowers.  Here I used Faber-Castell Gelatos and water to color them and then zap them with my heat gun to dry and curl.  Yay!

That's it for today.  See you tomorrow with another new product reveal!

Linda



2 comments: