Friday, August 29, 2014

New Product Reveal - Day 5

OMG!  I can't believe we are on day 5 already!  And today I'm going to be showing you one of my very FAVORITE new products!  I love products with endless possibilities and this one truly delivers. Every time I'm working on one, I get more ideas.  So, I hope you like this too.

It's a canvas treat bag!


And here is just one of the projects I made with it.



Isn't it cute?!  So much fun to make!  Then, my friend Therese Hennessy made this one:


Isn't he cute?!  His name is "Frankie".  LOL!  AND, since Therese is the owner of Polkadots and More Store, she bought a bunch wholesale from me and kit them up to sell both online and in her brick and mortar store.  Here's the link if you are interested.  POLKADOTSANDMORE.  

Switching gears a little, here's another "non-halloween" use that I've found for my canvas treat bag:
Simply fold down the jagged edge after painting the outside of the bag and you have a one-of-a-kind bag for displaying anything!  
As you can imagine, I have lots more samples in the works to share with you in the coming weeks.  If you have any questions about how to color and decorate your canvas treat bag, just ask!  


1 comment: