Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy, Beautiful, Lovely....

 Hi friends- It's me Scrappin Madge! I am super excited to share with you today a fun tag that I created using some yummy Linnie Blooms Products!!! The challenge for the designers this month is to incorporate our favorite quote!! Mine I used three of my favorite words! Happy, Beautiful and Lovely.  I used two hearts from Linnie Blooms, some yummy Heidi Swapp Gold and Mint Color Shine along with Archival Black Ink.  You can get all of this at the Linnie Blooms Store {HERE}.

*Here is the close up of the Tag *

*I have used the hanger from Linnie Blooms I love these hangers I use them for so many different Home Decor projects**
 *I love the blending effect that the hearts have!!!


I hope that you enjoyed my fun tag that I created for you today!!!

2 comments: