Good morning Linnie Bloom friends,
Pinky here today with this Linnie Bloom Canvas card
perfect for fall or even Thanksgiving.
These new Linnie Bloom shapes are amazing and easy to work with.
- Using small leaf stamps (I used Nuts About You from Avocado Arts) and several fall colored inks (Clearsnap Chalk Inks), stamps leaves all over upper part of Linnie Blooms Canvas Full Tree.
- Spritz entire tree using Smooch Spritz in Gold Glow (adds shimmer).
- Rub tree trunk with brown ink.
- Ink edges of tree by hand.
- Adhere tree (Beacon 3N1 Adhesive) to kraft paper and trim out.
- Trim out card (4.5X5) from card stock (CutCardStock) and layer papers.
- Adhere tree to front of card as shown.
- Using foam pop dots- adhere die cut sentiment (Teresa Collins) to center of tree).
- Adhere card front to card base.
That's it! A beautiful fall card with a handmade touch.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and like this card!
Until next time- Keep on creating.