Saturday, August 3, 2013

Meet the Designers - Pinky (Cristal) Hobbs

Hi there, it's just me Pinky- your average ordinary crafter and mom who happens to have pinky hair. 
I live in Middle Tennessee right below Nashville with my 3 crazy active boys, 14 chickens, 2 dogs, and 1 bird. It's a crazy life but it's my life. 
I have been paper crafting for about 6 years now and I known for my FEARLESS lack of inhibition style scrapbooking. I scrap it all, the good, the bad, and even the ugly. I want to remember it all!
I will try anything once and I will share all my secrets with you because scrapbooking is all about sharing and making it from the heart. 
I love all styles and all creations because they all come from love.
I hope I inspire you to be more creative. What is life without creativity?

No comments:

Post a Comment