Thursday, August 22, 2013

Altered Journal Video


Hello there and happy Friday eve!  This is Kisha here with a DT video to share with you.  Today I'm going to share with you a journal I've altered incorporating Linnie Blooms canvas pennants and butterfly shapes.  Linnie's canvas shapes are so much fun to create with! The canvas accepts mixed media/distressing so very well, which allows for easy designing on layouts, canvas boards, cards, tags, etc.  The creative possibilities are almost endless when incorporating these canvas shapes to your creations.


Please take a look at my video below as I share with you how I created my journal.  Hope you enjoy!


Feeling inspired?  Click on over to Linnie Blooms Shop and fill your basket full of canvas goodness.

I hope you are feeling inspired to create with canvas.  Have a wonderful and creative weekend!

          Kisha

1 comment:

  1. What a cute project! I LOVE the butterfly in the corner . . . so pretty!

    ReplyDelete