Friday, November 1, 2013

Linnie Blooms and Stuck Sketches

TGIF!  YES, it really is November!!  That means that today Linnie Blooms is the proud sponsor of Stuck?! Sketches!    Laura has a wonderful sketch for us to play with:

Here is what Kisha from our Design Team came up with:


Isn't it beautiful?!  Here is my take on it:

You can tell I'm not a "clean and simple" kinda gal!  I had it looking all clean but the mixed media in me couldn't do it!  LOL!  I also wanted to point out that my layout was created using a 12x12 Canvas Blank from my shop, and you can find the primitive canvas stars there as well:)  

If you haven't already done so, please be sure to stop by Stuck?! Sketches blog and see what everyone else came up with.  

Creatively yours,

Linda

9 comments:

  1. Love the mixed media take on Laura's sketch! Thanks for sponsoring at Stuck?! this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! What gorgeous designs using the sketch and Linnie Blooms products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your pages are gorgeous, thank you for joining us this month, we are honored to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch Linda!! And the layering of canvas is AWESOME!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous pages. I love your canvas background and the cute stars. i really enjoyed using your products on my page this month too :) thanks so much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous pages. I love your canvas background and the cute stars. i really enjoyed using your products on my page this month too :) thanks so much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great on the canvas page...Every time I THINK I am done shopping, you seem to add something new to the store...STOP the insanity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this sketch. Hope I can play along!

    ReplyDelete