Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Introducing our 2015 Design Team Members

Meet Dawn Mattson:

Hi, my name is Dawn Marie Mattson. I have lived in a small town in Northern Arizona for almost 28 years. I'm married and I have 3 children and 4 grandchildren who, I thank the Lord, all live here near me. 
I own and operate a small store in our town named Morning Star Crafts and Collectibles and an online store and blog, sunrisescrapbookandvintage.com
I am very blessed to be doing all the things I love, scrapbooking, paper crafting and mixed media. I also paint, sew, bead, Brazilian embroidery and vintage repurpose just to name a few. But scrapbooking and mixed media are my favorites and the focus of my store.  I'm lucky to meet so many people from around the world as the city I live in is frequently visited by tourists.
I love creating all kinds of projects and my specialty is themed mini books. I create them for all occasions from birthdays to vacations to bad hair days.
Learn more and stay in touch with my blog under "tutorials" on sunrisescrapbookandvintage.com
~smile~

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! Looking forward to playing, ahem, working with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...me too! Can't wait to get all the fun stuff to play with. YAY! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats Dawn!!! Your work is so beautiful! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Barbara for your inspiration. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn,
    Finally figured out blogger.... Congratulations!!!! ready to play..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! Looking forward to working with you!! Really nice DT!!

    ReplyDelete