Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Last but not Least...

Meet Karen Sessions:

My name is Karen Sessions and currently I am living in London, England. I spent most of my life in California where I worked as an elementary school teacher and clogging instructor. After marrying, I moved to the UK with my husband eleven years ago. My two loves have been scrapbooking and card making for the past nine years but I have enjoyed a lifetime of creative hobbies including: sewing, ceramics, jewellery making, calligraphy, knitting, and home decor. Coincidently, many of my great loves all begin with the letter "C" crafting, clogging, chocolate, children, & California. I describe my creative style as very embellished, girly, layered, and full of textures. When designing greeting cards, I enjoy using rubber stamps as a vehicle to creating because drawing has never been in my talent portfolio. Creating is my passion and I love to combine randomness into beauty in a unique and wonderful way. My soul longs to create and I hope my love of crafting is obvious in every little detail. Art is what I do and I do it with my whole heart and soul and that is why I called my blog Art & Soul.
www.karensessionsartandsoul.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment