Thursday, February 19, 2015

Meet Another Design Team Member


Noelia Iglesias Gonzalez
My name is Noelia but I prefer being called Noe. I'm 31 years old and I live in the north of Spain with my two children and my husband. I studied Law and Criminology but my passion has always been crafts. I love scrapbooking. I began to practice it when my first son was born 3 years ago and since I couldn't stop. I have known fantastic people, it's the best of this art. Few months ago I opened my blog "El Scrap de Cris y Noe" with one of my best friend and here I am!! I also give scrapbooking workshops in a shop of my town... We had fun and we learn from each other!! I hope to give the best of me, to be able to show you projects that you like very much and learn many things from my team mates!"

 http://elscrapdecrisynoe.blogspot.com.es/

2 comments: