Friday, July 3, 2015

All American napkin rings...God Bless America!


Hi everyone...Dawn here with a great idea for your Independence Day BBQ tablescape.  I made these using the Linnie Blooms canvas bracelets..and you can always wear them as bracelets also. My husband had the idea for the napkin rings.What a great way to add a little flair to your holiday table for any holiday.






 The first thing I did was paint them with Dylusions paints...the colors are gorgeous and they saturate the canvas with one coat.
       They I used some holiday ribbon and glued it to the bracelets with Fabric Fusion...
 I used a white Sharpie water color marker and drew stars and stripes down the edges of the bracelets. These water color markers are permanent.

                    I think they turned out perfect for a BBQ or for everyday use too.

                                             See...they can be awesome bracelets too. 

Thank you for checking out my project...I hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July!
Thank you to all the brave men and women who served our country both past, present and future. May God continue to Bless America and long may she wave. 

Check out all of our blog projects for some really great ideas....and Linnie Blooms website for your supplies. 

Thank you,

~Dawn




1 comment: