Thursday, July 16, 2015

More Mixing and Stitching in my Book

Hello, Ann here today from the Linnie Blooms Design Team and the blog:  Annmakes at (http://annmakes.blogspot.com).  I have a couple of pages from inside my Mini Mixed Stitched Book to share with you that I had a lot of fun working on:



I went to town with some fluid acrylics and  spritzing of beautiful colours from DecoArt and one of their stencils to create the background on the two pages.  Once those layers were dry I used the Feather Stencil by Linnie Blooms to trace onto some pieces of Decou Page Papers several feathers that I cut out with some sharp scissors.  I used DecouPage sealer to glue the feathers to the pages, and I also glued the other embellishments with the same medium.



On a scrap of scrapbook paper I sprayed some more colours and then stamped the sentiment.  That piece was also glued down with the DecouPage.  When everything was dry I used a black permanent ink marker to add the doodles.

I hope that you are inspired to make something.  You can also see my other projects over at my blog.http://annmakes.blogspot.com/2015/07/how-to-make-cute-pages-in-journal-made.html

Thank you so much for stopping by.




Supplies:
Mini Mixed Stitched Book from Linnie Blooms
Feather Stencil Mask from Linnie Blooms
Gold Stag DecouPage paper from DecoArt®
Daisy Chain Stencil from DecoArt
DecouPage™ Sealer-Glue-Finish from DecoArt®
Media Fluid Acrylics from DecoArt® (Cadmium Red Hue, Hansa Yellow Medium, and Metallic Gold)
StazOn Jet Black Solvent Ink from Tsukineko
Stamp  "What I'm Looking For Is a Blessing In Disguise" from Hampton Art--7Gypsies
Black Permanent pen from Sharpie
Archival Seeds in Pistachio and Cherry Kisses from The Robin's Nest
Media Mister from DecoArt® (Orange, Yellow Primary, and Yellow Green)

1 comment: