Thursday, March 20, 2014

Gold and Glitter

You know those days you feel like you are like a grey mouse wandering around in the city? We all have them, and I took a photo of myself one of those days. I mean, scrapbooking is about documenting life, and life ain´t bright and sunny everyday...

To spruce up the "sad" picture I have used a lot of golds and sparkly bits.


I have used a mini file folder as my backdrop for the picture. I used different stamps to achieve some and dept to it.


I built up my page on top of the file folder with different cards, tags, tread and a piece of a brown bag. Then I added a lot of flowers and the gorgeous Linnie Blooms Canvas leaves.


The leaves where covered in varnish and two different Mesospheres from Ayeeda (13@arts). The papers, cards and tags are from 7 Dots Studio. I have also used Heidi Swapp color shine (gold).

Hope you enjoyed my romantic page!

Marie

3 comments:

  1. Your romantic page is just that…full of romance! Great pic, Marie and fabulous embellishments and style to your design. That file folder is wonderful as the backdrop for your photo! Love every tidbit you've shared today! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing i love everything about this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWeeeeeeeeeeeeee...absolutely beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete