Today, I am here to show you something super, fun, easy and cheap to do with your stencils...makes a great gift too. Do, I have your attention now????? Good! Let's get this show on the road then.
Stenciling on t-shirts is what I am talking about......
plain t-shirt (I picked mine up at the local thrift store)
sponges ( I used the cheap triangle cosmetic ones from the dollar store)
Linnie Blooms Feather Stencil and Mask
cereal box or piece of cardboard
1. Place cereal box/card board inside the shirt
2. Splatter paint in three colors to one side (let dry)
3. Tape stencil to the area you want to stencil
4. Using acrylic paints and sponge to color in your stencil (let dry)
5. Use sharpies to color and add details to your stenciled design (you could also just paint the design with more acrylics)
6. Then iron to heat set
Super duper fun and easy! Not to mention CUTE!!!!!
If you make any shirts, I would love to see. Actually you could do this on a skirt! How cute would that be? Lots of possibilities!
Until next my friends....