Friday, October 30, 2015

Thankful Harvest luggage tag

Happy Harvest!  I saw something on Facebook the other day that said..."My favorite color is Fall".  So true...I'm loving all the Fall colors even here in Northern Arizona we are Blessed with Fall colors. Stunning!

My project today is with the Linnie Blooms Luggage Tag.  I have a friend who is in a group called Pocket Letter Pals and I was trying to come up with something small enough to fit into one of the pockets. I seem to do everything on a LARGE scale that this was a challenge for me.  I think it came out kinda cute. :)  Enjoy!



The first thing I did was "paint" the luggage tag with 3 different Fall colors of ink and blended them with a blending tool.  Then I used some fall color scrapbook paper and made the rosettes.  I used the Tim Holtz Small talk words in the centers.
Then I used some trim...a leaf and a button for the top and added some Copper Stickles to the center of the button and around the words.   

Fast and fun project for the Pocket Letter Pal groups....you could make a whole bunch of these in all different styles.  They would be pretty with Christmas colors and use them for tags for your special gifts. Just write the To and From on the back. :) My mom and sisters would love these....

Check out the Linnie Blooms website for your canvas Luggage Tags and the Linnie Blooms Facebook page for a ton of great ideas with her products.

And please check out my store Facebook page...Morning Star Crafts and Collectibles for more fun ideas.  Here's the link...Thanks Everyone! 
https://www.facebook.com/Morning-Star-Crafts-and-Collectibles-LLC-248624745207213/?ref=hl


God Bless,
~Dawn 

1 comment: