Monday, October 12, 2015

Fall Table Centerpiece

Hello and Happy Fall!!!

 I just decorated my house full of Fall decor and had to add a special handmade crafty piece.  So today, I'm sharing this awesome table centerpiece I made using the Linnie Blooms Canvas Mini Purse kit. :) 


I used Linnie Blooms Canvas Mini Purse, Canvas Fall Leaves, and Burlap.

First I started with the purse:

Then I colored and stamped the leaves.  I also sprayed the burlap for a darker look.

After assembling the leaves on the purse, I  tucked the top jagged edge inside the purse.  I also added a WRMK layered sticker onto a stick pin and stuck it in the leaves.   I tied some Maya Road Paper String around the purse and now it's ready to be filled with nice fall flowers, leaves, etc.
I hope this project inspired you to take a look at more of Linnie Blooms Canvas. 
You can visit the Website HERE.  

Thanks for stopping by!


Rochelle Spears

2 comments:

  1. Love the fall color!
    You hosted a blog hop with Faber Castell prize. Can you tell us who won?

    ReplyDelete