Friday, May 16, 2014

Butterfly Congratulations

Happy Friday!  I always look forward to Fridays, because I know I'll get to spend more time with my family on the weekend AND I get to sleep late on Saturday!  WOOHOO!!!

Today I have a butterfly congratulations card for you:





Using the butterfly stencil from Linnie Blooms, I grabbed my Pebbles Inc. Chalking Set for my colors.  I used the darkest blue I had, then I added a little black around the edges and finished the top butterfly off with some black rhinestones from my stash.  On the bottom, I (obviously!) used the lighter pink for the majority of the butterfly, darker pink for the edges, then light pink rhinestones for the center.

The ribbon came from my stash.  First, I adhered a single piece of ribbon around the front of the card base.  Then using my bow maker from 3 Girl Jam, I made a small bow and affixed it to the top of the ribbon with a ZOTS clear adhesive dot.  The sentiment is from the We R Memory Keepers banner set.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  I'd love it if you also checked out my blog at Marine Wife's Scrappin' Life.  Happy scrappin', everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Ashley...enjoy your weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Hope your weekend is super lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet Ashley! Hope you've enjoyed your weekend. Mine went by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete