Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Linnie Blooms a wand and a tiara

Hello there! 
I hope you're all having a fabulous week so far?!
Today I'm here to share a fun canvas…a girly girl kinda thing!
I used lots of PINK, a
piece (cut in half)
and a Linnie Blooms canvas shape star.

I added stamping, glitter, molding paste to create more layers and texture.
I think the over all project is really FUN and kinda cutesy!
I hope you like it too. 
I will list my Linnie Blooms supplies below.


Stop by my blog for more information.
Have a Bloom{ing} good day!




8 comments:

  1. This is SUPER CUTESY Donna - - and so much fun - - just like you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper fun and girlie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! LLLLLooooove that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter would LOVE this...all the pink!!! Love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every girl needs a wand and a tiara! Love the bright pink. Very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute wand.. super cute and fun bright colours

    ReplyDelete