Friday, June 13, 2014

Art Journal Times Together...

Hey, Hey friends!!!! Happy Friday It's me Scrappin Madge!!! Whoop Whoop! Is there any better way to start off the weekend than by playing with some yummy Linnie Bloom products???
A few weeks ago I shared with you the cover and the first two pages of my journal.  To check out that blog post click {HERE}.  In that blog post I said that I would continue to share my art journal as I went.  Today I have 1 more pages, a pocket and a tag to share with you!

I used gellatos like watercolors.  Then I used some molding paste and paint.  I then used Heidi Swapp mist sprays.  (Allowing each layer to dry before adding another)  I then took the canvas shapes and sprayed them with several different colors of spritz.  After they were dry I attached them to my canvas journal using fabric fusion {HERE}.  When they were good and dry I took my Faber Castle black marker and drew doors and windows and chimneys on the houses.  Then I took some Gold Leaf Rub n Buff to the journal.  Next I stamped the sentiment Good Times Together.  I just love how this page turned out!


Butterfly pocket:
I started off by spraying the canvas with some Lindy's Stamp Gang flat spritz sprays.  I allowed it to dry.  I then took the butterfly stencil from Linnie Blooms {HERE} and used some embossing paste {HERE} I then took some silver embossing powder and made this great butterfly.  I also stamped the word believe on the same pocket as the butterfly.  I misted some fun glitter mist to make it sparkle!!!

Dream Tag:
I stamped the image of the girl first, then stamped the dream sentiment, next I stamped the heart.  I used my heat gun to make sure that the black ink was set before I started to use my spritz ink on the canvas.  I used the Heidi Swapp Gold shimmer mist {HERE}to give it some sparkle. The Stamp set is a CTMH stamp set.

Be sure to stay tuned, for two more pages of this journal.  My next post day is next Friday!
Also be sure to get all of your Linnie Bloom Products Today!!!



4 comments:

  1. I've GOT to get busy and order some stencils...love how they coordinate with everything! You did a fab job, Madge...those sweet houses all tucked in "together" make my heart happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is so cool! Love that you keep showing us more pages! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete