Friday, December 13, 2013

Hearts Fell

Hey there, it's Kisha here again to share another scrapbook page using Linnie Blooms canvas shapes

How many of you have gotten a good start on your December Daily, or what I would prefer to call Christmas memories album?  Well, I've been more busy than creating, but I am packing away the notes and pictures to complete my mini album. Today I want to share with you my first page, which is actually not "December" but November 29th.  This is where my December daily will start...you can follow along this journey and get more details on my blog.


I so love these glimmery hearts! The shape is so whimsy and fun, and I think the glimmer of the hearts make them stand out on the page.


This page will be mostly journaling.  It will hold the notes from all of us about the surprise we received.


It's so easy to alter the canvas shapes, and it takes on mediums and inks very well.  The canvas also holds the inks true to color, this is a major plus when using canvas in mixed media projects.
I love how the multi colors of the glitter I used actually shows up on the canvas. When creating your holiday memories, think outside the box when using shapes and images.  Give canvas shapes a try, this will definitely add more texture and dimension to your scrapbook pages and altered items. Also, it's such an easy material to work with that will add lots of movement and texture to your projects.

Below is a picture of the actual heart canvas shape I used, it comes in three different shapes and they pair wonderfully together.



Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have been inspired to create with canvas.

Kisha

No comments:

Post a Comment