Sunday, December 22, 2013

Playing with Canvas Pieces by Rochelle :)

Hello Crafters! It’s Rochelle today to share with you my projects that I created using Linnie Bloom’s Canvas Pieces.

For my first project I used Linnie Bloom’s Canvas Long Blank, Sunflowers, and Leaves. 
I started by covering the Long Blank with Tattered Angels mist and Dylusions Ink Spray and set aside to dry.  I then started to work on the Sunflowers
 I used Tattered Angels mist first to color the Sunflowers.  Once it dried I stamped a small patterned onto the lighter color Sunflower.  I then layered the Sunflowers with tule and topped it with a canvas sun shape from Studio Calico and a rhinestone from Queen & Co.  I didn’t do much with the leaves other then mixed the greens with Tattered Angels and a Gelato.

I finished my Long Blank by adding half of a doily, some tule, a paper doll I made with the Prima Paper Doll stamp, a tag that I stamped with a quote and stitching and added my title with Thickers.

My second project I wanted to share with you today is Canvas Flourish Pocket and a Canvas Owl from Linnie Blooms.  
I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with this pocket, but I definitely knew I was going to give it away as a present.  It’s perfect for adding a gift card or money into the pocket along with a tag.  

For the pocket, I started with coloring the pocket with a blue Gelato, then stamped it with hearts.  
For the the Canvas Owl, I stamped it and lightly inked the edges.  Then I added cardstock for the wings and Queen & Co. Rhinestones for the eyes. 
I always have so much fun creating with Linnie Blooms Canvas pieces! I hope these projects have inspired you to give it a try!  You can check out Linnie Blooms store HERE.

Thank you for stopping by Linnie Blooms Blog today! :) 


~ Rochelle 

1 comment:

  1. Rochelle, these are both just fabulous projects! The canvas is lovely with all of the delicate layers and LB pieces and your pocket is amazing! You've sparked my imagination…thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete