Friday, December 20, 2013

O Christmas tree...


 
Sometimes tags are just too pretty to put on a gift and then throw away.  Sometimes tags are just too pretty to put on a gift at all.  That is when they end up on the tree as ornaments! 
 
I had every intention of using these Linnie Blooms canvas tags as gift tags, but once I started playing, I just couldn't give them up on a gift, so onto my tree they went!
 
I added strips of washi tape to the tags, and then painted them with a layer of Modge Podge to seal the edges of the tape from lifting.  I painted the tree and stars with acrylic paint and "decorated" with Stickles for extra sparkle.  There can never be too much sparkle at Christmas time!
 
I added some musicality with these alphabet letter stickers from Cosmo Cricket and then strung some seed beads on wire to make them easy to hang. 
 
These are so quick and easy that I will make some more.  Maybe, the next ones I make I'll be willing to part with.  Maybe.
 

 
Wishing you the happiest of times this Christmas season!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous tags…ORNAMENTS! I love how you added the sentiments to these beautiful gifts.

    ReplyDelete