Sunday, December 29, 2013

Cherish Today

Hi Everyone- Julie, from A Little Bit of Bling, here today.

Today is my last post as a designer for Linnie Blooms. (sad face)
I've had a great time on this team!  Linda- thank you so much for having me!!

Mixed media has always been something that I saw (and loved) but thought, "I'll never be able to do something like that".
Working with the Linnie Blooms shapes and canvas blanks definitely brought me out of my crafting comfort zone- and I am so thankful for it!
I have learned a ton of new techniques- and made some new friends while I was at it!




One of the new techniques I learned is working with alcohol inks.
I made the flower out of aluminum foil and colored it and the canvas blank and shapes with my new alcohol inks.
I finished my project off with some 3 Girl JAM ribbon.  (There may even be a little sneak peek of something new coming to 3GJ soon!)

Make sure to check out the other posts on the Linnie Blooms blog and the shop.  Linda has some exciting things happening on the horizon!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Julie! Sad to see you are leaving, but I know the coming year will have great things in store for you! Be happy, be blessed!

    ReplyDelete