Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Merry, Merry, Merry!

Hello Linnie Bloom Fans!! This week I am sharing with you a Christmas Canvas project that I made with  Linnie Bloom Tags!  


I love Santa and Snowmen . . . in fact, I just love Christmas decorations!! They make me so happy! This canvas found the perfect spot in my front hallway!



For the tag, I used Wendy Vecchi embossing paste, mixed it with red paint and pushed it through my favorite stencil!!  I love these tags because having two sides with a stabilizing paper center, makes them super strong and durable.




I re-used the bow from an actual gift I received this year.  My bows NEVER turn out this nicely, so I recycled a pretty one! I used modeling paste mixed with white acrylic paint for the top of Santa's boot.  And all my favorite Alison Kreft Christmas Stars paper for the background!! But honestly, the Linnie Bloom tag really helps give an awesome dimension to the project.






Thanks for stopping by today!! Make sure to shop at Linnie Blooms for all your canvas shapes and embellishments. They have definitely become a go-to part of my stash!!   Visit the design team on Pinterest, Facebook and  right here the Linnie Blooms Blog!! You can always find me using my Linnie Bloom shapes at my blog too, so be sure to stop by!!
-Karen

2 comments:

  1. This is just great, Karen! Makes me feel all jolly just looking at it!! Love that boot and sweet bundle of ribbons on your tag. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUPER fun!!!..thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete