Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Be a Designer of Dreams



Hi! It's Candy Spiegel back with another design featuring products from Linnie Blooms.

Almost all of the products used this time are part of the Linnie Blooms collection.

I started with a square blank, along with the butterfly, sunflowers and flower canvas shapes. I coated each of them with Glimmer Mists.


I then used Ranger Archival Ink in black and Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 stamps to add pattern to the blank, butterfly and flower.
I then stacked the flowers together and attached with a large brad from my stash.
For the butterfly, I added wire antennae and used a black glaze pen for the body.
I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch holes in the top of the blank and tied a ribbon on as a hanger.
I glued the flower and butterfly onto the blank using Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. I stamped the saying, another Wendy Vecchi stamp, onto a piece of white paper and used Distress Ink to color it a soft green to match the piece. I used dimensional foam to adhere the saying to the front.

I thought it needed a bit more sparkle, so I added Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles to the top flower, the butterfly and the saying.
And there you have it ... a sparkly, peaceful, encouraging little wall hanging.




5 comments:

  1. I love the sweet, positive message of your canvas, Candy. Your colors and layout make me smile. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy colors and such a cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute...amazing colour and designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done here Candy! Lots of pretty little details and your stamping came out so well. It is really fun to see what others can do with Linnie Blooms products. Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete