Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Every little thing....

.....you do matters so much....
quote from Brave Girls Club...
As this is my last post as a design team member for Linnie Blooms...I wanted to spotlight the wonderful community of Brave Girls Club......I do not know if I will ever make it to one of their awesome camps {...dream....}, but I totally BEEEEEEEElieve in their concept!

Using a Linnie Blooms canvas blank...flowers...& leaves, I have colored with spray inks {heidi swapp...yum!} and Faber Castel gelatos {oh my goodness....cannot get enough of these!!}..layered it all together...some fun pompoms from my stash...oh and  snotexture applied thru PUNCHINELLA{yes...I am addicted to this}
Topped off with a Melissa Frances hanger I received in my Linnie Blooms rep kit.
********************************
It's been an experience...I will never forget!

creative blessings,
debbie

4 comments:

  1. Oh i adore the rich colours and the flowers and leaves are fabulously detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. The colors are perfect and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart sank a bit when I saw this is your last post Debbie. You're such a talented lady and I'm happy that Linnie Blooms helped me become acquainted with your work. I love each piece you've shared! Your bright and happy design today is among my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete