Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Every little thing....

.....you do matters so much....
quote from Brave Girls Club...
As this is my last post as a design team member for Linnie Blooms...I wanted to spotlight the wonderful community of Brave Girls Club......I do not know if I will ever make it to one of their awesome camps {...dream....}, but I totally BEEEEEEEElieve in their concept!

Using a Linnie Blooms canvas blank...flowers...& leaves, I have colored with spray inks {heidi swapp...yum!} and Faber Castel gelatos {oh my goodness....cannot get enough of these!!}..layered it all together...some fun pompoms from my stash...oh and  snotexture applied thru PUNCHINELLA{yes...I am addicted to this}
Topped off with a Melissa Frances hanger I received in my Linnie Blooms rep kit.
********************************
It's been an experience...I will never forget!

creative blessings,
debbie

4 comments:

  1. Oh i adore the rich colours and the flowers and leaves are fabulously detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. The colors are perfect and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart sank a bit when I saw this is your last post Debbie. You're such a talented lady and I'm happy that Linnie Blooms helped me become acquainted with your work. I love each piece you've shared! Your bright and happy design today is among my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete