Saturday, April 19, 2014

Do What Makes You Happy

Hello and Happy Saturday!
Man O Man…
Sometimes I struggle with journaling and scrapbooking…ever get in that rut?
I did this page (6X6") for our son who is an avid movie connoisseur.
I have told him a bazillion times that I 
would do this book for him so it's about time I got started. 
I've added all sorts of bits and pieces of texture and color.
You can find that bright red  
This particular piece is a pocket, but I turned it sideways to create an arrow.
Thanks for peeking in on me today.
Take some time and browse the posts and the Linnie Blooms shop.  
You'll find gobs of inspiration from Linda and the rest of this 
amazing team. 
Have a happy weekend.

4 comments:

  1. OMG amazing pop of bold fun colours.. great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bev! Looking forward to working with you this term on the dt. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. Very nice movie watching page. Such a clever idea for him. Sure to be a treasure, Donna. :)

    ReplyDelete