Saturday, April 5, 2014

Season for Tags

Happy Spring!! It's Kisha here today with my last post as a Linnie Blooms DT member. I've enjoyed months of sharing what I've created here with you all, and I hope I've created something that actually inspired you to create using Linnie Blooms canvas.

Today, I have a few tags I created with the spring season in mind.


Now, watch out till the end...funny how we start off with items to create with and end up using something else.  The tags you see here are bases that I cut using heavy weight card stock then begin to distress as desired.


Next, I added plenty of spray mist to my tag for added color.  Be sure to dry the color thoroughly before adding any other embellishments.


Here you see I added color to my butterfly then added some tinted molding paste using a stencil.


And here's my final product. I love how this tag turned out and it would make for a great end of year teachers gift.


 Here's where the canvas shape change happened. I ended up wanting to use a bird cage on my tag so that's how I ended up using my last canvas bird instead of the heart.  I love how I distressed this bird using my gelato's and music stamp.


And here is my final spring designed tag...shabby chic with a pop of coral.

3 comments:

  1. Kisha....always..always...your creations are SO VERY beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kisha your tags are so lovely!! That bird nest is the sweetest thing and boy do I love how you share your tips with us. Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are really gorgeous tags!!!!

    ReplyDelete