Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Art Journal Page

Happy, happy Monday, gorgeous people!  Can you smell Fall in the air yet?  Are you thinking about Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday (if you're in the US)?  I know that I am.  Fall is such a fantastic season.  Summer is over and we can start looking forward to Christmas!  Woohoo!!!  Speaking of Fall, today I have an art journal page to share with you all.  I used two of Linnie Blooms super cute canvas shapes, the Fall leaves and the Evergreen trees.  I used Inkssential Ink sprays to create the Fall-ish background.  Since I used one of my favorite poems, The Road Not Taken, as the subject of my page, I wanted to create the illusion of a yellow wood.  On the canvas shapes I used Gelatos, more ink sprays, Tombow markers, Lumiere acrylic paint and Pearl-Ex powder.  I love to break the rules, and mixed media is the perfect art for breaking the rules!









Marfa Otano
               aka Crafting Marfa
Designer for Gina's Designs, video designer for Linnie Blooms


No comments:

Post a Comment