Saturday, October 26, 2013

Twinkle Twinkle

Good day everyone. How was everyones weekend going?Is everyone getting their final Halloween touches?
Well today I must say it is my last post with Linnie Blooms. I am excited to have been one of the first designers for the team. It is time to see some new talents and I cannot wait to see who gets to inspire us all next. 

So I thought since I started with an art journal page why not finish with one. My daughter inspired this little page as she loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle, along with Justin Bieber. Well Twinkle Twinkle was easier to pull off for me. 

So here is my artistic take of Twinkle Twinkle I hope you are inspired. Also make sure to watch the video on how I created it HERE


I love how big the stars are in the Primitive Star Set.



I couldn't resist using some texture paste for some background sky and stars using a Crafters Workshop Stencil. 
I whipped out a new Prima Stencil to create a stone looking wall using texture paster and some embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle called Silver Lightening. 


There are so may ways to create using Linnie Blooms shapes and I know you will be inspired after checking out more projects on the blog so look around and check out the store too!

Shanna

1 comment: