Monday, October 28, 2013

Sewing Basket by Marfa

Hi everybody, it is Crafting Marfa again to show you my design team project for Linnie Blooms.  It is a sewing basket!  Yup, yup I made a cover for my sewing basket.  It was totally intimidating at first, but by the time I was done I was having a lot of fun.  
I used several blank canvas shapes from Linnie Blooms.  I inked them, I sewed freehand designs on them and I even wrote on them!  I also added pearls to the bird.  I like it so much that I have it in my bedroom where I can see anytime I want.  I made the flowers myself, following a video tutorial in YouTube.  Unfortunately, I did not keep the link to the video, which is why I'm not able to share it with you.  Do you like my little basket?  Its so cheerful!


For a way better look check out my itty bitty little video ;-)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_9xZd8zhE

No comments:

Post a Comment