Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy Halloween Canvas

It's creeping up on us...HALLOWEEN! Are you ready? I am very excited this year for Halloween. After living 8 years way out in the country, never seeing one, not one trick or treater, I will be ready this year! We have totally decked out our house for our first party this Saturday. That is a first too. So fun things right around the corner! Today I have a canvas to show you.

 I used the LEAVES to make the flower shape and as the leaves. I used green gelatos over gesso to get the pretty green.
 I used gesso first to give a nice primer to the canvas. I used orange gelatos and a little paint to color the leaves. The shapes take so many different mediums!

 I love the canvas CIRCLES! They are perfectly cut and we all know how hard it is to cut a circle out of canvas!
So I hope you all have a Spooktacular Halloween! Go shop at the STORE to get some fun things to play with! The canvas shapes are AWESOME!
~Kimberly S.

1 comment: